Entry requirements for this course
Class 12th: No specific cutoff mentioned
- Applicants must have a high school diploma/certificate and should have studied Mathematics in 12th
IELTS - IELTS is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
TOEFL - TOEFL is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
PTE - PTE is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
SAT - SAT is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
SAT Reasoning Test
- Early action applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their SAT tests before the Nov. 1 deadline. Regular decision applicants should take the SAT Reasoning Test by the January test date
SAT: Subject Tests
- Not required but recommends the submission of two SAT Subject Tests
ACT: No specific cut off
- Early action applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their ACT tests before the Nov. 1 deadline. Regular decision applicants should take the ACT with Writing by the December date
Step 1 Prepare documents for application
- Applicants must submit two teacher recommendations
- Candidates must present in one of the following a 500-word essay (not 650 words or less):
- Tell us about the person you have about the significant impact
- "One of the great challenges of our time is that the imbalances we face today have more complex causes and point directly to the solution. "
- "Princeton at the service of the nation" speech was called Woodrow Wilson in the 150th anniversary of the university. It became the unofficial motto of Princeton and was extended to the 250th anniversary of Princeton University serving the nation and serving all nations. "
- "Culture - that's what gives us things that can fill a precious life. And because we recognize the value of these things and make a part of our lives, our lives have to mean. "
- Using a favorite quote from an essay or book, read the last three years as a starting point and tell us about your experience
Step 2 Additional required documents
- school reports
- School Report
- A high school report
- SAT Test Test or ACT
- TOEFL, IELTS or academic evaluation escudos
- S.E. (Bachelor of Science in Engineering), students should write 300-500 words explaining why you are interested in studying the evolution of engineering, experience or experience in the field of Summer, and how do you think the program in the technique proposed in Princeton according to your particular interests
Step 3 Start the application online
Step 4 The cost of participating in this course
- USD 65 => Rs 4.20 thousand.
- Method of payment: Credit card
- University allows students to pay tuition fees in several installments according to their payment plan:
- One payment for each semester: half of the payment in the fall and half of the spring semester
- Twelve monthly payments: Students can pay tuition in twelve monthly installments from September to August. The interest for this option is 2.25%
Step 5 Deadline for registration
Fall (August 2017): January 1, 2017
1st year tuition fees
US Dollar (USD)
Indian Rupees (Rs.)
|Tuition & fees
Other expenses in 1st year
US Dollar (USD)
Indian Rupees (Rs.)
|Hostel & Meals
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = Rs 64.14
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 10th August 2016
- In this Princeton financial program our commitment to equal opportunities. The adoption of Princeton is a necessary blind - there is no shortage in the process of hosting applicants for financial assistance. This provides continuous and increasing coverage of a diverse group of students from all socio-economic backgrounds. If the proposed appointment, Princeton will meet 100 percent of your financial needs through a combination of grants and work on campus. Princeton - one of the few universities that apply the same policy to foreign students.
- Princeton Financial Assistance Program is recognized as one of the country's most generous. We define a family's ability to pay our formula must be honest and generous individual results. Visa-free policy in Princeton replaces the help of student loan grants, which students do not pay - gives him the opportunity to finish their studies with little debt