Entry requirements for this course
Class 12th: No specific cutoff mentioned
Bachelors: 3.00 GPA
Applicants must have Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
IELTS: 6 out of 9
TOEFL: 85 out of 120
PTE: 58 out of 90
step 1 Preparing documents for use before
• Summary (optional)
step 2 Additional documents will be required
• Official transcripts from all previous institutions
• Reception Essays / About myself
• Proof of knowledge of English
1st-year tuition fees
US Dollar (USD)
Indian Rupees (Rs.)
|Tuition & fees
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = Rs 64.14
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 24th January 2017
• Career Success and professional development is part of the department of student success in the university library. Our focus is on preparing students for success through networking opportunities.
• experience and vocational training for life after college. In addition, we support our graduates in their careers in a similar way. With networks at the heart of our services, we support your career success and your professional development.
Maryville -University has committed itself to making available affordable and accessible and affordable higher education. Last year, more than 99 million dollars in scholarships and financial aid to 94 percent of our students were granted full-time workers. Available both on the basis of merit and needs-oriented.