Category 12: did not mention specific parts
- Applicants must have passed high school degree in information or technology degree study skills can be obtained through study, work and/or life experience.
IELTS – 5.5 Band out of 9
No band less than 5
- Copies of transcripts
- English proficiency requirements
1st-year tuition fees
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Indian Rupees (Rs.)
Tuition & fees
- Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 NZD = Rs 44.11
- Web designer
- Web developer
- Online Business Owner
- Optimization of specialized search engines
- Vision College and TrainMe have a limited number of scholarships available to assist students. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the specified criteria and are assessed on a case by case basis.
- Scholarships are limited to a maximum of 30% of the year's tuition fees unless otherwise stated. In selecting scholarship recipients preference is given to full-time students.
- Scholarships are only available to New Zealand and Australian Citizens, and New Zealand Permanent Residents.
- If a potential student is prevented from enrolling into a program of study due to financial difficulties, then they may apply for a scholarship of up to 30% off tuition costs for the year they are currently enrolling in.
- The application must be received no less than 7 days prior to the start of the program of study.
- Requests will be reviewed within 7 days of receipt of a completed application form and the applicant informed immediately.