• SIT has four university campuses, more than 13,000 students, and more than 180 programs.
• SIT has the second largest international student body on the South Island.
• SIT is famous for the quality and nature of its facilities and equipment, and many programs have the best in the products of the industry.
• The zero fee regimes (applicable to domestic students) also meant that SIT managed to retain a fee for foreign students.
• The zero rights regime has been extended to foreign students in the form of the program "Zero Fes English".