• The University of Lincoln ranks 13th in the world in QS Rank 2015/2016.
• The University of Lincoln (New Zealand) has taken 343 positions in the world Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities for 2016/2017.
• Lincoln is the third oldest university in New Zealand.
• The university has 3,717 full-time students, with a student ratio of 1:12
• There are 16 research centers at the University. It also ranks first in New Zealand for research income per academic employee of the Results-Based Research Evaluation Fund, the Committee on Higher Education.
• The University is a partner in the Euro league in Life Sciences (ELLS) and the Alliance for Global Challenges. ELLS is an exclusive network of seven major European universities set up to promote cooperation in the field of education in areas such as livestock, agriculture, food and environmental sciences; Environmental engineering; Natural resource management; Landscape Architecture and Land Use Planning.