- A bachelor’s level (or higher) qualification from an accredited and reputed university with at least 65% marks in aggregate
- Must have evidence of academic prowess in any one of the following as part of the undergraduate qualification: mathematics, statistics (including probability theory and regression analysis), actuarial sciences, engineering, physics, information systems, computer science, finance, or economics
English language requirements:
- IELTS Academic: A minimum overall band score of 7 with no less than 6.5 in each band
- TOEFL PBT: An overall score between 600-603 or above
- TOEFL iBT: A total score of at least 102 with no less than 24 in Writing and 21 in Speaking, Reading and Listening segments
An authorised, signed and stamped letter on the official letterhead of previous education provider stating that the bachelor’s level (or higher) courses studied previously were taught entirely in English
Application process: Online (through the official website of Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne)
Application fee: AU$ 100 (INR 5079 approximately)
Documents required for applying:
- Academic transcripts of all previous qualifications
- Certificates of prior qualifications
- Resume or CV
- English proficiency test scorecards
- A copy of passport or similar travel document
The Australian colleges and universities charge a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) in addition to the tuition fees and other administrative fees. As per their education policy, the government of Australia determines the SSAF every year for the expenses incurred towards the various student support systems and facilities available inside and outside the campuses of the education providers. The international students also require purchasing an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from an approved insurer for the duration of their higher studies Down Under.
Annual tuition fees for Master of Business Analytics at University of Melbourne: AU$ 53,700 (INR 27.27 lacs approximately)
Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF): AU$ 298 (INR 15,130 approximately)
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): AU$ 437 (INR 22,188 approximately)
With continued support and guidance from the Career Management Centre of Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne, the students can prepare for their dream careers and face the top companies with renewed confidence. Their impressive problem-solving skills and techniques ensure that they land high-paying and gratifying jobs at the leading industries of finance, business, and administration in both the public and private sectors. The Business Analytics graduates, with their unmatched passion for numbers and data analysis, are best suited for the following career pathways.
- Business consultant
- Business intelligence analyst
- Finance strategist
- Financial counsel
- Data scientist
- Technical advisor
- Infrastructure and network personnel
- Telecommunications expert.
Apart from the DFAT scholarships from the government of Australia for brilliant international students that covers the tuition fee, a monthly stipend, OSHC and other academic expenses, there are plenty of scholarship and funding options at the University of Melbourne. The scholarships usually offer any one of the following.
- Remission of AU$ 13,876 from the first year graduate tuition fees
- 50% remission of the total tuition fees for the entire duration of the graduate study program
- 100% remission of the total tuition fees for the entire duration of the graduate study program
The following are the scholarship options for the overseas students of Master of Business Analytics at University of Melbourne.
- BP Australia Scholarship in Business Analytics
- Choral Scholarships
- FJ Cato Scholarship
- Peter Norris Scholarship
- Old Collegians Scholarship
- Ellen Wren Scholarship
- Archbishop’s Scholarship
- Father Brian Fleming SJ Scholarships
- Simon Farley Scholarship.